COMMUNITY MANAGER – Okotoks
As the Community Manager, you’ll be responsible for the daily operations, be the primary point of contact for members, and the face of The Corner Coworking in Okotoks. The ideal candidate will also work to grow brand awareness and engagement with potential members through various marketing and networking initiatives.
The Corner Coworking provides professional workspaces in the communities surrounding Calgary. Our members can choose from shared workspaces, meeting rooms and offices on a part-time, full-time, or drop-in basis. We offer a collaborative and welcoming environment that enhances work-life balance, productivity, and community connections. With locations in Cochrane and Okotoks, we aim to enrich the lives of our members and communities through collaboration.
This is a full-time on-site Community Manager role located in Okotoks, AB. The Community Manager will be responsible for managing our members’ experience, fostering a culture of collaboration and community, organizing and hosting events, and promoting our space to potential members and partners. The Community Manager will also handle administrative tasks such as billing, membership enrollment, and space maintenance. The salary starts at $40,000, with opportunity for advancement, bonuses and paid sick leave.
- Customer service and hospitality skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong leadership and mentorship skills
- Experience in event planning and community building
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Suite, and Canva
- Experience with CRM and billing software
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Experience in the coworking or hospitality industry is a plus.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com as soon as possible. The search will end when we’ve found the ideal candidate.